Hello PyMol users,

I have a lot of pdb files open and I've superposed them to compare the
pockets. Now I would like to see the hydrogen bonds formed by each ligand to
the protein its been crystalised with. I would ideally like an object which
shows hydrogen bonds between the ligand(s) present (I use organic to
identify them since the naming is different in each pdb) and the protein of
the enabled object. So far I keep getting an object showing all the hydrogen
bonds in all the pdbs at once. Given the number of pdbs I'm comparing
creating hydrogen bond objects for each of them would be cumbersome.

Thank you,
Chimed