Hi,
I apologize for this weird email for the PyMOL users.
Is there any PyMOL user out there happen to have a some old dusty Q-Plates (NOT
Q-II) somewhere in  their lab and you were tried and still trying to get rid of
them?
Or if you know where I can still purchase them ?
Please let me know.

"PyMOL rocks"

Best regards.

Hasan DeMirci, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology & Biochemistry
Brown University
185 Meeting Street
Providence, RI    02912

(401) 863-3652 lab (SFH)