Hi all,

So, after updating APBS (pushed to SourceForge) with Michael Lerner, I
went ahead and built CEalign into PyMOL.  I haven't pushed that code
to SourceForge, because I'd like to test it more before releasing it.
The way it's packaged in there now, you just compile PyMOL from source
and you get "cealign" for free.  Of course, this will make it into the
incentive compiled versions, too.  Once I'm happy with it, I'll send
it up to SourceForge and let everyone know.

Regards,

-- Jason

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Thomas Juettemann <juettem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +3 from me and people to busy writing grant applications.
> Built-in CE would be awesome!
>
> Thomas
>
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:19, Thomas Stout <tst...@exelixis.com> wrote:
>>
>> I thought that I had +1'd to this last week, but I don't see that
>> note...
>>
>> If legal, I'm also +1-ing for 5 additional people here that do not
>> subscribe to the mailing list... (or should that be +5-ing?)
>>
>> -Tom

Jason Vertrees, PhD
PyMOL Product Manager
Schrodinger, LLC