From: Soisson, Stephen M [mailto:stephen_sois...@merck.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 12:49 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] Charged Surface Calculation at different pHs?

Hi-

Does anyone know if it is possible to calculate the charged surface
using apbs at different pHs?  I am assuming the default pH is 7.

Thanks in advance-

Steve

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you
are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error,
your system.