Hi Mark,

see attached script. It does calculate angle and displacement but does
no visualization. It depends on transformations.py from

http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/code/transformations.py.html

The script was inspired by message "Fab elbow angle" on this list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=26751711

--
Thomas Holder
MPI for Developmental Biology