Roberto,

partial answer to point 3. Adding a "_" before an object name hides it
from the panel.

For points 1 or 2. Could you please expand on your question? Is this for
interactive
or scripted mode?
For scripted mode you could modify the coordinates of the pseudoatom to
be closer to the target atom or not? Otherwise look up the commands in
"Edit" mode. BTW in Edit mode you can actually mode regular labels with
the mouse as well (Edit Mode: CTRL Middle click)

Hope it helps somewhat

Carsten

http://www.mail-archive.com/pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net