If you know a bit of python, you can make a version of the Plugin that will
do this via repeated calls to self.execute('Run APBS',refocus=False).

If this would be a generally useful feature, I could add a movie button to
the plugin so that it would step through all available frames, saving PNGs
for each.

Let me know,

-Michael

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Ian Slaymaker <slaym...@usc.edu> wrote:

> I am trying to figure out how to design a movie that will preform a morph
> between two conformations of a protein, while having each chain move as a
> rigid body, and recalculate the electrostatic surface for each midstate
> between conformations. Can anyone offer me some suggestions on how to do
> this?
> Thank you!
>
> Ian Slaymaker

Michael Lerner, Ph.D.
IRTA Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory of Computational Biology NIH/NHLBI
5635 Fishers Lane, Room T909, MSC 9314
Rockville, MD 20852 (UPS/FedEx/Reality)
Bethesda MD 20892-9314 (USPS)