Hi Joachim,

Sorry for the delay.  I'm spending the entire day on the floor of the
ACS meeting, showing off PyMOL.

> pymol 1.4 on openSuSE with NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700/3800 and new NVIDIA drivers
> (260.xxx and 270.xxx) does not recognize the OpenGL Version correctly. As a
> result there is a kind of software OpenGL used.
> The NVIDIA drivers provide OpenGL 3.3.0 but pymol 1.4 complains:

We're aware of this problem and we're looking into a solution.  This
bug is odd because I develop on Open SuSE 11.3 and haven't had any
problems.  We have a SLED 10.2 machine and some other Linux machines
we'll test this on.

At this point it looks like a simple initialization error with GLEW,
but we're still looking into it.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I expect this to be
resolved quickly.

Cheers,

-- Jason

--