Hi Andreas,

This is currently not possible.  If this is a feature you'd like to
see implemented, please go here http://pymol.org/contact and leave us
a message.  It'll be tracked internally so we don't drop the ball if
we decide to implement it.

Cheers,

-- Jason

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Andreas Spitzmüller
<andreas.spitzmuel...@staff.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to label a couple of CA atoms in with their AA code, residue
> number and b-factor. Since this gets a long label, I want to split it to
> get two lines.
> For example, if I have the CA atom of Asn124 with a b-factor of 36.2, I
> want it to be labelled as follows:
>
>     Asn124
>      36.2
>
> However, I cannot get the line break into the label! Is there any
> possibility?
>
> I tried things like \n or unicode encoding u"\u000a" in combination with a
> unicode font (label_font_id 15).
> But I couldn't manage to get the label on two lines.
>
> Thanks for any hints!
> Andreas
>
> PS: Please excuse if this message is posted twice, but it seems to me that
> my first attempt didn't come through to you. (This is my first posting on
> this list.)

Jason Vertrees, PhD
PyMOL Product Manager
Schrodinger, LLC