Hi,

Is there an (un)documented way of merging multiple molecular objects in
Pymol into one molecule, which then can be written in a nicely formatted
PDB file? I cobbled something cludgy together with 'multisave' and a
couple read-sort-save cycles, but this is ugly and probably quite
fragile. An API function might be much more robust. Is there a provision
like this in ChemPy? I've already taken care of adjusting each molecule
to be unique with respect to chain IDs and IDs, so that would not be an
issue.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,

        Carsten