Hi Claudia,

We can't yet copy/extend maps. For the time being, you need to use
symmetry expansion on your molecule to get them into the density. See,

* -- http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Symexp
* -- http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Supercell

Cheers,

-- Jason

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:57 PM, DelCampo, Claudia
<claudia.delca...@umassmed.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to display a ccp4 map together with my protein model in Pymol. I
> followed the directions given in Pymol-wiki: "display ccp4 maps" and I get to
> see the map but it is not superimposed with the protein structure. How can i
> get the map to be positioned correctly?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Post-doc
> Lambright Lab