I think the isomesh command will let you set whatever contour level you wish, e.g.:

isomesh map, mymap.map, X.X, maparea

Where map is the name of the mesh object, mymap.map is the map file name, X.X is the desired contour level, and maparea, is the selection about which you would like to see the electron density mesh. I haven't tested the contour limits, but it's larger than 10.

_______________________________________
Roger S. Rowlett
Gordon & Dorothy Kline Professor
Department of Chemistry