Dear Troels,

> There is now a description available at:
> http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Pymol2glmol

Thank you very much for making a nice wiki page!

I will keep updating the script.
I also have plans to write exporters for Android (ESmol, NDKmol).
Exporting Pymol scenes to tablet devices for presentation and
discussion would be useful.

Dear Jason,

Yes, WebGL is very exciting technology.
I hope WebGL be available on more platforms, including iOSs
(currently disabled "officially" except for iAds).

By the way, can you give me a wiki account?
In addition to pymol2glmol, I think I can contribute by
writing documentations for "undocumented" APIs and settings,
such as cmd.dump, get_session, etc.

Best regards,

Takanori Nakane