Hi folks,

So I have no scripting skills in python but I can use pymol reasonably well.

I want to superimpose (pair_fit) 4 atoms (all the same) from a library of
conformers onto a template molecule (similar to clustering after conformational
searching). I could probably nut out how to do the pairfitting actually I could
do this easily by command line but I have > 100 molecules so I'm not sure how
to script this.

Any help would be welcome

Cheers

Joel