By the way how I have the slightly another task- I want to see all VDV
contacts surrounded selected residues. What should I make changes in the
Thomas's script for that ?

e.g firstly I've defined another residues in that case I have only one type
of residues- all hydrophobic residues. But what exaclty cutt-offs and
addition python modules should I use?

James