Dear PyMol users!

I've forced with the problem of the loading of the my structural ensemble
(pdb files of the protein listed as 1.pdb 2.pdb 3.pdb ..;. 100.pdb) into
pymol via loadDir.pml script. In particular after loading of my ensemble in
the right contex pymol's window I want to preserve structural order
according to the pdb's names ( so that structures were listed in order from
1 to the 100.pdbs but not in the random (mixed) order). What additions to
the loadDir script should I do to make such ordering ?

James