Hi Sajeewa,

I just did the same thing using CAVER3.0. You can download it from their
website. You save the snapshots as sequential PDB's and CAVER takes care
of the rest. You can get very good documentation and step by step guides
from their website.

-Yarrow

> Hi all,
>
> I have a few hundred pdb snapshots of a protein in which I have to check a
> tunnel with the same starting point. Without opening them one by one and
> running CAVER separately for each snapshot, is there any way to run CAVER
> iteratively using a Python script? If there is, it would save me loads of
> time.
>
> Thank you
>
> Sajeewa Dewage

Yarrow Madrona

Graduate Student
Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Dept.
University of California, Irvine
Natural Sciences I, Rm 2403
Irvine, CA 92697