Hi Om -

Here is another option that loads only one mutant at a time.  You can save the
following as a Python script (e.g., "mut-rmsd.py") and run it from the PyMOL
command line by typing `run mut-rmsd.py` (with a full or relative path if it's
not in PyMOL's working directory).

For more information about these functions, you can also check out a few things
on the PyMOL Wiki:

http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Process_All_Files_In_Directory
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Align

### begin script ###

from pymol import cmd
from glob import glob

# Edit these two variables with the paths to your files
wt_file = "wt.pdb"
mut_glob = "mut/*.pdb"

# load the wild-type pdb
cmd.load(wt_file,"wt")