Hi Riccardo -

I guess you are asking if "layer1/Ray.c" is the only place you'd have to write
code to implement IDTF export of spheres, cylinders, etc.?  Then I believe the
answer is "yes."  I'm working on a COLLADA implementation as one of my PyMOL
Open Source Fellowship projects this year, and have been modeling my code's
layout after the function RayRenderVRML2() in that same file.

Cheers,
Jared

--
Jared Sampson
Xiangpeng Kong Lab

On Feb 10, 2014, at 7:51 PM, Riccardo
<mitm...@gmail.com<mailto:mitm...@gmail.com>>
 wrote:

@Jared: Hello! Thanks for you reply! I supposed it... So, must be implemented
yet; is that the only interested file for that exporting function? Thanks a lot.

@Bob: Hello! Nice to hear you here! Thanks.
Yes. So JmolData.jar can read a .pse file as is (with lights, transparences,
hidden no-polar hydrogens, colors, ray, etc)? Sounds good.

Thanks a lot to you.

Regards,
Riccardo Volpe

[http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l_W2_-XQUNc/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/aYl9hZ3l-PU/s30-c/photo.jpg]