Haddock?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lapolla, Suzanne M (HSC) [mailto:suzanne-lapo...@ouhsc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 April 2014 7:12 a.m.
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: thomas.hol...@schrodinger.com
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] manual superposition with pymol--and another question

This worked--thanks. I have another ? that may have been addressed previously
but do not know the answer.  Is there a way to do an alignment (or maybe
docking is a better word) on two structures/selections and input a constraint
for that alignment? For example, i am working on generating a model RE a dimer
of two molecules, and I have some data suggesting a range of distances between
certain residues of the selection. Is there a way to input that data into Pymol
before it completes the alignment, or do I need to use other docking programs
to do that? Hope that makes sense.  Thanks.