Hi,

How can I best determine the distance between matching pairs of atoms in two or
more aligned structures? Fairly easy to do when the two aligned structures are
the same, but how does one go about when the structures are not the same? The
problem is that I cannot figure out how to dependably match structurally
superimposed CA's besides a distance criterion, which does not seem to be to
reliable in the case of large deviations. I tried to snoop around in the
alignment object created by the align command, but did not make much inroads.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

                Carsten