Hi Yuan,

the short answer is: you can't do that with the PyMOL 1.3 Edu build. It has a
built-in Python interpreter and doesn't work with your Python 2.7 installation.
You could - in theory - do that with Open-Source PyMOL, check out
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Windows_Install#Pre-compiled_PyMOL

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer