Dear pymol users

I have one pdb file containing two peptides. Based on experimental data,
I should connect two peptides to obtain one new peptide in pdb file. This
connection is as follows:

CD atom of GLU residue from peptide 1 and NZ atom of LYS residue from
peptide 2.

How to make this connection using pymol without any change in the format of
pdb file (after saving this file)? I want to use this new pdb file as an
input file in gromacs package.

Any help will highly appreciated.