Hi Carsten,

the Category pages are auto generated, for example every page which contains a
[[Category:Commands]] link is listed on the Category:Commands page. Since
cmd.find_pairs() is not a command (it's an API-only function) it doesn't have a
Category:Commands link. It's listed on
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Category:Scripting together with some other
API-only functions.

--