Hi Adam,

Your messages have been delivered to the list, everything's all right. The
default setup is that you don't receive duplicates of your own messages (I can
change that for you if you want).

I assume nobody replied to your message "bonding nucleic acid bases" simply
because nobody had written such a script before (I think that's what you were
asking for).

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer