Hello:

I am just wondering is it possible to rotate the torsion angle of a
molecule in Pymol? I search in pymolwiki, and I only find how to
translate a molecule or move the atom positions, but I didn't find
anything about how to rotate a torsion angle of a molecule.

Meanwhile, I am just wondering is it possible for pymol give alternative
rotamer conformation of a protein residue?

thanks a lot

Albert