Hi Carolina,

I am glad that your problem is solved now. I just realize that we have been
discussing in private, leaving the PyMOL community aside. When sending
e-mail to the PyMOL mailing list always "Reply to All". In that way you
ensure that all the PyMOL community could participate and help you and also
we keep a record for future reference of you or others. Hence, I am
re-sending the solution for your problem.

I suggested that you could have some problem with your graphics driver and
that to could solve it by running the following command.

set use_shaders, 0

Cheers,
Osvaldo