Hi all,

Summary after off-list discussion with Mike: His files have cell angles of zero
degrees, which PyMOL will not accept. We'll change that in the next release so
that if only cell edge lengths but no angles are provided, PyMOL assumes an
orthogonal cell (all angles 90 degrees).

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer