From: Joel Tyndall <joel.tynd...@otago.ac.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:51 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] Pymol crashes with older pse files

Hi,

Having used Pymol for over a decade, I have a lot of (session) files from
previous releases of Pymol. Unfortunately I am no longer able to open them in
1.8.0.0 on a windows 10 machine either from File open session or simply double
clicking. (pymol.exe has stopped working). I am not convinced it works on a
windows 8 machine either but it they do work on windows 7 on 1.7.2.0 release.
When upgraded to 1.8.0 on windows 7 PyMOL crashes. Is there any fix for this or
am I stuck with the problem?

Joel Tyndall | BSc(Hons) PhD

Associate Professor in Medicinal Chemistry
New Zealand's National School of Pharmacy | Te Kura Matauraka Wai-whakaora
University of Otago | Te Whare Wananga o Otago
PO Box 56 9054
Dunedin | Otepoti
New Zealand | Aotearoa
Ph: 64 3 479 7293