From: Guilherme Souza [mailto:gsouza...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 7:07 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] ColorByRMSD script

Hi.

I'm a starter in PyMOL, and I'm trying to use this script, ColorByRMSD
(http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/ColorByRMSD). However, I'm getting the
following error message, when I initialize PyMOL after installing the plugin:

Exception in plugin 'colorbyrmsd' -- Traceback follows...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PyMOL\PyMOL/modules\pmg_tk\PMGApp.py", line 313,
in initializePlugins
    __builtin__.__import__(mod_name)
SyntaxError: future feature print_function is not defined (colorbyrmsd.py, line
10)
Error: unable to initialize plugin 'colorbyrmsd'.

I'm using Python 2.7, and I've already checked '__future__' module, and
'print_function' is there, so I don't know what could be causing this.

I'd be glad if anyone could give me a help.

Thank you.