Colleagues,

When I load an amber topology file and associated trajectory file, the lines
for all heteroatoms are drawn as dashed lines (but bonds to hydrogens drawn as
solid lines).
I can’t seem to find a flag that would turn this feature off… I’d rather see
all bonded atoms connected as solid lines.  I couldn’t find an explanation on
the WIKI (earlier versions of pymol didn’t behave this way).  Everything else
works fine (movie plays as it normally would).  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike