Dear PyMOL users,

I run 64-bit Windows 10. I have installed the latest PyMOL (and all other
programs that are required) from:

http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pymol

PyMOL works fine. I make movies which look fine on PyMOL. Nevertheless,
when I try:

Menu > Save Movie As > MPEG...

a pop-up error message appears:

MPEG encoder missing.
The FreeMOL add-ons may not be installed.

Interestingly, in: "C:\Python27" where PyMOL.exe is installed,
mpeg_encode.exe and mpeg_encode-x64.exe are also found. This directory is
set to PATH.

Have I not set PyMOL properly?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Dr Ioannis Michalopoulos
--
Dr Ioannis Michalopoulos
Staff Research Scientist - Associate Professor Level

Tel: +30 210 6597 127
Fax: +30 210 6597 545
Email: imicha...@bioacademy.gr
Biomedical Research Foundation, Academy of Athens
Soranou tou Efessiou 4, 115 27 Athens, Greece