Hello,

I would like to add a long alkyl  chain to a molecule with Pymol. I know that i
can use the Build---> Fragment ---> Carbon command. However doing this manually
is quite painful and error prone, since only one carbone is add, so I am
wondering if possible to use a script to automatize this task. If yes, how?

Thanks

Stéphane

Stéphane Abel, Ph.D.

CEA Saclay DSV/IbItec-S/SB2SM & CNRS UMR 9198
Institut de Biologie Intégrative de la Cellule (I2BC)
Bat 528, Office 138C
Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 FRANCE
Phone (portable) : +33 6 49 37 70 60