Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 00:25:06 +0800 (CST)
From: windy <chxp_m...@163.com>
Subject: [PyMOL] how to keep the atom order when convert mol2 file to
        pdb in  pymol
To: pymol-users <pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi,

   Everyone.

   I always using pymol to prepare the pdb files for MD simulations. However,
when I merge the extra small molecular (substrate optimized from the
Gaussian09, mol2 formats) and the protein file (PDB formats) into the a single
pdb, I found the atom order of substrate is not the same as the original mol2
files.

   It seems the pymol would put the the hydrogen atom after the heavy atom. It
also rearrange the atom when convert the mol2 file to mol2 file when using the
pymol. (The attachments, from the test1 to test2 by using pymol)

   However the rearrangement of the atom is not very convenient for the
following actions. I wonder how to keep the original atom order when convert to
other formats by using pymol. ?I using PYMOL 1.7.0 in Ubuntu 14.04?

   Thanks very much.

                                                        Chen