Jared,

Thanks for the input. I'll suggest it to my students. Unfortunately, many don't have Macs, and some are dependent on using our departmental computer labs (Windows) and are therefore stuck with the educational build.

I wonder if there are plans to update the educational version to allow backward scene compatibility? Not having that is a real pain for incentive users wanting to use mol. vis. for instruction purposes (having to recreate all the scenes!)

Also, it seems strange to have an option to export a pse to an older version, but not have it actually be compatible with that older version!

--paul