Dear everyone,

I have recently installed the open-source Pymol 1.7.x  on Ubuntu 16.04, I
also installed the AutoDock plugin and after some configuration it all
worked fine.

However, I then installed the GROMACS plugin as described in the PyMOL wiki

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tomaszm/dynamics
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install pymol-plugin-dynamics

After this installation the AutoDock plugin stoped working. I get this
error:

Unable to initialize plugin 'autodock' (pmg_tk.startup.autodock)

I have tried looking for a solution but can't seem to find one.

Hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction.

Best regards,

Enrique Ordaz