Hi Tim - It seems to me that cmd.get_wizard() needs some argument to be passed
to it, because right now that function is returning `None`.  This explains the
error, which states you're trying to call .set_dep() of a `None` object.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jared

On Oct 11, 2016, at 2:48 PM, Timothy Craig