Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:34:01 +0000
From: Mohsen Chitsaz <mohsen.chit...@flinders.edu.au>
Subject: [PyMOL] difficulty opening EmrE protein (pdb: 3B5D) in Pymol
To: "pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
        <pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi everyone,

Can someone please assist me opening this pdb file? I am trying to open EmrE
protein (pdb: 3B5D) in Pymol a and show it as cartoon representation, but it
opens up as many little cross signs seem to be corresponding to CA atoms. When
I try to preset it pretty or any other preset options, it disappears. The
command "show cartoon" is not doing anything on it.

Cheers
Mohsen