Hi Kar Weng,

This is possible with a Python script. Save the following to a file (e.g.
"mae2pdb.py") and run it with PyMOL ("File > Run Script..." or use the "run"
command). This will convert all .mae files from the current directory to .pdb
files.

from pymol import cmd
import glob
for filename in glob.glob('*.mae'):