From: Thomas Holder [mailto:thomas.hol...@schrodinger.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:15 PM
To: Kumar, Abhinav
Cc: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] selection of residues

Hi Abhinav,

You can select by representation, e.g.:

iterate rep sticks, print(chain, resi)

or directly add labels on CA atoms:

label byca rep sticks, resi

Hope that helps.

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer

CONFIDENTIAL TRANSMISSION - This message, including any attachments, is
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it without further distribution and reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error.