Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the reply. Didn't work, it just gave the same error message but with
"idlelib.TreeWidget" instead of "modules.idlelib.TreeWidget"
Jon
From: Thomas Holder <thomas.hol...@schrodinger.com>
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 5:52 AM
To: Luo, Jonathan Z.
Cc: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [External] Re: [PyMOL] Unable to initialize plugin annocryst

Hi Jon,

try this: In file "annocryst.py" on line 22, replace:

from modules.idlelib.TreeWidget import TreeItem, TreeNode

with:

from idlelib.TreeWidget import TreeItem, TreeNode

Hope that works for you.

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached
to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error,
please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached
to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me
immediately by replying to this email. Thank you. Geisinger Health System
utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Protected Health Information and
other confidential data contained in external e-mail messages. If email is
encrypted, the recipient will receive an e-mail instructing them to sign on to
the Geisinger Health System Secure E-mail Message Center to retrieve the
encrypted e-mail.