Dear All,
With the help of internal GUI, we can disable the appearance of an
object,however we can still operate on the representations of objects
that are disabled, even with the commands show and hide. The results
are apparent only when we subsequently enable the object.
Is there any way to enable selected atoms of disabled object? I mean
is there is method to visualize selected atoms even when the the
object is not visible in PyMOL's viewer area.
Cheers
Vijay

--
Assistant Professor