Dear Pymol Users!

In my work dir I have 200 pdb files of GPCRs and one receptor
reference.pdb (it consist of only one GPCR monomer - seven
transmbembrane scaffold).

I need to write a simple script which will do the following things:

1 - allign (in loop) each structure against reference.pdb using
"super" or "TMalign" (is better!)

2 - from each of the aligned pdbs, remove not superimposed regions
(assuming that each pdb has several chains, some insertions like
lyzocyme which were not aligned against reference), thus keeping only
seven-transmembrane scaffold present in reference.pdb.

I thanks so much for the help!

Gleb