Hi Amir -

You can look at the `label` command (https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Label) as
well as related settings listed on that page.  For a label that is not tied to
a specific atom or molecule selection (i.e. arbitrary placement), you can use a
pseudoatom (https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Pseudoatom) as the selection to
which you attach the label.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jared

On May 25, 2018 at 7:03:37 PM, Amir Hossein Sharifzadeh