Dear all,

I just installed PyMOL 2.1.0 from the precompiled version of PyMOL made by
Christoph Gohlke on windows 10 using Python 3.6.2. However, it runs poorly
with too much lag to the point of being very difficult for usage. The
information that PyMOL prints out on starting the program is as follows:

OpenGL quad-buffer stereo 3D detected and enabled.
 Detected OpenGL version 2.0 or greater. Shaders available.
 Detected GLSL version 4.0.
 OpenGL graphics engine:
  GL_VENDOR:   Intel
  GL_RENDERER: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
  GL_VERSION:  4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.4425
 Detected 8 CPU cores.  Enabled multithreaded rendering.

I've used the Incentive PyMOL before on the same machine & it worked
perfectly, which isn't the same case now with the open source build.

I highly appreciate your inputs!

Most sincerely,

Islam