Hi Adarsh,

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 8:39 PM, ADARSH BALA <adarsh1966b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have 8  proteins and superposed these proteins to see the similarity in
> the binding ligand using pymol (By aligning), but I want to present these
> multiple proteins one by one. Can I show superposed multiple ligands one by
> one by clicking and all the proteins in one screen?

It sounds like PyMOL's "scenes" functionality is what you are looking for -
Just save each view as a scene. Then use the scene buttons to navigate
through them with a single click or F-key.
You can then put these into a movie easily from the movie menu.
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Movie_from_scenes

Cheers,
Jason

--