From: Mateusz Bieniek <bieniek...@gmail.com>
Sent: 23 July 2018 14:28:12
To: Stejskal, Lenka
Cc: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] Amber .nc

Can you share what error/message you get when you try to load the trajectory
with the command?

The snippet of code I shared works for me. According to this page it should
just work: https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Load_Traj
Load Traj - PyMOLWiki<https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Load_Traj>
pymolwiki.org
load_traj loads a trajectory as "states" into an already loaded molecular
object.. Since version 1.0, PyMOL uses the Molfile Plugin backend, which
supports a variety of trajectory file formats.

Do you happen to use a truncated octahedron?

Best, Mat

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 2:27 PM Stejskal, Lenka