Dear all,

I tried to calculate a rmsd value between ligands from a crystal structure and after docking. The two molecules share similar nomenclatures and are really well superimposed. I think that the RMSD should be < 1 A. I used the following lines:

alter all,segi=""
alter all,chain =""
rms /ligand_crystal////*, /ligand_docking////*

It works but I obtained an abnormal high RMSD value of 6.146 A. When I use the pair_fit function, pymol completely return one molecule and also write "ExecutiveRMS: RMS =    6.146 (51 to 51 atoms)". I should have missed something...

thanks for the help,
All the Best.

Baptiste