Hi Jared,

Thanks for the information.  I finally stumbled onto the correct syntax when
looking at how to move labels around.

Unfortunately, when I make the attempt, the log shows that all the grouped
measurements are appropriately changed, but unfortunately, the changes are not
limited to that group!  I think there may be a bug.  I'm pretty sure that the
changes to one group are bleeding over to the other group, because I have the
dashes colored differently, and the changes that bled over to the wrong group
suddenly create a multi-colored line instead of a mono-color set of dashes.

I think I have a work-around solution where I'll load two copies of my pdb.
One will have dashes for H-bonds.  One will have dashes for van der Waals, and
then I'll delete everything but the dashes for one of them.

Thanks for your time,

Kelvin