Dear  Yu,

Try this  bash script and then run "pymol all.pdb” in your PDB directory. this
might help you view your files as a trajectory.

--------------------
for i in {1..3000}
do
# change frame_$i.pdb to your file name. for example mine is frame_1.pdb
[ -f "frame_$i.pdb" ]
z=frame_$i.pdb
sed  's/END/ENDMDL/g' $z > $z.r
{ echo 'MODEL'; cat $z.r; } >$z.new

rm $z.r
done

cat *.new > all.pdb
rm *.new

I am sure there are many ways to do this inside pymol as well. you might want
to look up https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Main_Page

hope this helps,
David